WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information to continually provide and improve our products and services. We may collect your personal information so that we can effectively:
- Provide our products and services to you
- Provide your details to third parties who sell our products and services
- Administer and managing those services, including charging and billing
- Research and develop our services
- Gain a better understanding of your needs as our customer
- Maintain and develop our businesses operations and systems
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
To provide our products and services, we may collect the following personal details:
- Date of Birth
- Current and previous addresses
- Telephone number
- Payment details for the purchase of goods and services
- Other information we consider necessary
- Your location
- Details of your activity on our site via analytics software
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
In most cases, this personal information comes directly from you when you fill out a form, purchase our products or contact us. Other times we may collect this information in person, over the telephone, through our website or through publicly available sources of information.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information so that we are able to provide our products and services to you with the highest possible quality of service. We may also collect your personal financial information to confirm your identity, to bill you for products & services and to show you targeted advertising across the internet. In certain situations, we may be required to pass your contact details on to third parties and and you authorise us to share your personal information in this way.
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
We store personal information both digitally and in paper. Your personal information’s security is incredibly important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We do this by:
- Requiring our staff to maintain confidentiality
- Imposing security measures for access to our computer systems
- Ensuring we have control access to our offices.
COLLECTING SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Unless we have your consent, we will not collect information that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious of philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a political trade union, details of your health, disability, sexual orientation or criminal record.
We may however collect information of this nature in circumstances where it is:
- Required by law
- Necessary to provide our services
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Sheepdog Coffee.